Field Sales Executive Role
Exciting Sales Role with Aptus Broadband
Aptus Broadband was established in 2006 in Carlow and is a local company, providing broadband services to homes and businesses in rural areas of the Midlands and Southeast. Over the last 10 years, we have established ourselves as a rural broadband specialist of choice in the Region with an unrivalled reputation for providing high quality, high speed, and reliable broadband. This is an exciting time to join Aptus as we continue to grow and are about to embark on the next stage of our growth strategy. To support this strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Field Sales Executive with a strong sales background and huge achievement drive.
If you would describe yourself as a self-motivated and an organised individual, with a can do attitude, plus excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you. You will play an important role within the Sales department, helping with the delivery of activities to meet the company’s targets and wider commercial business objectives.
The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to grow with the company and we will invest in developing your skills so that you can be ready for future promotions within the Company.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Proven sales experience with a track record of over-achieving sales targets.
- Competitive with a ‘passion for winning’.
- Resilient in the face of adversity, coping well under pressure.
- A deal closer with the confidence and drive to hit your targets every single day.
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to empathise and understand the emotions and motivations that underlie human needs and behaviours, i.e., the ability to ‘read people.’
- Highly organised, flexible, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Ability to speak confidently in public and motivate and influence others.
- Willing to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements and demands.
As a company vehicle is provided, a full driver’s licence is an absolute essential.
We offer you:
A very competitive basic salary plus commission on achievement of sales targets.
Continuous learning & development opportunities with an expert in-house professional and experienced Sales Manager. This is a full time permanent position with ongoing training and support. Other benefits include; company mobile phone, company laptop and company vehicle.
If you think you are this person, we are interested in meeting you.
Please submit your CV not later than: July 13th.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €27,000.00 to €37,000.00 /year