Aptus Broadband was established in 2006 in Carlow, and is a local-based company providing broadband services to the homes and businesses in rural areas. We pride ourselves on being a helpful, friendly support to our customers in the southeast.
Aptus Broadband delivers its broadband service using carrier class wireless technology from Cambium Network, a world leader in Wireless Broadband Technology using high-quality cutting-edge technology from a world leader in the field, which means our customers receive the best possible broadband experience with improved quality and reliability.
Due to a growth strategy for the company, Aptus wishes to invest in a Sales Manager.
As the Sales Manager of Aptus, you will have responsibility over sales, marketing and operations. A key function of this role will require you to be active in the market and leading from the front, while supporting the team.
Based in Carlow, your responsibility will be to maintain and grow the customer base in the southeast region.
- Creating and Implementing a sales strategy for growth
- Ensuring that the installation KPIs are achieved for the installation team
- Delivering a great customer experience to ensure customer retention
- Marketing and advertising strategy including social media
- Attend Networking events with local and regional businesses
- Using CRM, managing sales enquiries, and create weekly sales reports
This is a great opportunity and is perfect if you are customer focused with great attention-to-detail, with drive and ambition and the motivation to be successful.
The successful candidate will have a basic salary plus bonus on achieving targets.
If you think you are this person, we are interested in meeting you. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for applications is June 21st.