Location: Aptus Broadband, Lorum House, Bagenalstown, Co.Carlow
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €26,000.00 per year
- Operations Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Administrative Writing Skills
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aptus Broadband is a Regional Internet Service Provider (WISP) based in the South East, specializing in Broadband and Telephone Services for Rural Areas. Aptus Broadband offer a wide range of high-quality broadband and telephone services for both business and residential throughout the South East. Aptus Broadband continues to grow and expand its business across the Ireland maintaining exceptional Broadband reliability and superior customer experience with a personal touch.
Are you a technically minded person with excellent organisational skills? Can you remain calm and focused in a high-pressure environment? Do you have a logical mind and enjoy problem solving? Can you do all of this while providing a superior customer experience? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you could be the person we are looking for.
You are a highly organised person who is adept at organising workflow for multiple engineers, maintaining customer confidence, and keeping operational equipment in peak condition. You are passionate about organisation and technology in equal measures, with the ability to provide day-to-day guidance to a team of enthusiastic Installation Engineers. You are eager to learn and will be given the opportunity to progress within a fast-paced environment while being encouraged and given the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established successful broadband company.
This role will involve creating and maintaining a schedule for our Installation Engineers. You will have to ensure new customer installations are scheduled, product upgrades are actioned, and service calls completed within the agreed lead time. Customer appointments needs to be booked and confirmed providing the highest possible customer experience.
Your technical skills will be used to complete desktop surveys, manage and track customer equipment and provide technical support to installation engineers by assisting with new customer connections. You may also be required to provide basic support to customers with computer/connectivity problems.
You will proactively co-ordinate our Installation Engineer’s daily activities and ensure that their productivity is maximised. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely engineer van stock movements to ensure efficient and effective customer visits.
You will track all communications on our CRM system, working closely with Sales and Support to ensure our customer needs are met. You will be encouraged to improve and implement KPI’s and systems within Aptus to accurately reflect your success in the position.
Key Skills Required:
- Able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Good understanding of scheduling skills, customer service, operations, and processes.
- Technically minded individuals with good organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate basic troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with good problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of using MS Office to a competent level within an office environment, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and professional ability dealing with internal and external customers.
- Have a mature outlook with proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively.
- Extremely organised, with high attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction.
- Have proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Taking care of our Team Members is most importance to us:
You will enjoy our broad range of attractive benefits which enables you and our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, with benefits such as:
- Competitive Salaries
- Free car parking
- Full Kitchen Available
- Hot Beverages Available
- Relaxed Dress Code
- 1 hour from Dublin Airport
- Easy Commute – Avoid the Traffic Jams
- Accessible from M9 from either Dublin or Waterford
- Self-Development Program to Support further Learning.
- Regular Social Events
- Bike to Work Scheme Available