Aptus Broadband is a Fibre and Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) based in the Southeast specializing in Broadband and Telephone Services for Rural Areas. Aptus Broadband offer a wide range of high-quality broadband and telephone services for both business and residential throughout the midlands and the Southeast. Aptus Broadband continues to grow and expand its business across the Ireland maintaining exceptional Broadband reliability and superior customer experience with a personal touch.
Do you have excellent attention to detail and high organisational skills? Can you remain calm and focused in a high-pressure environment? Do you have a logical mind and enjoy problem solving? Can you do all of this while providing a superior customer experience? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you could be the person we are looking for.
You are a highly organised person who is adept at organising workflow for the Sales Team, maintaining customer confidence, and keeping multiple tasks moving forward. You are passionate about organisation and technology in equal measures, with the ability to provide day-to-day guidance to a team of enthusiastic co-workers. You are eager to learn and will be given the opportunity to progress within a fast-paced environment while being encouraged and given the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established successful broadband company.
In this role, you will become a major part of our sales team, daily/weekly duties will include but not be limited to: –
- Updating customer records on the company CRM system, scanning, filing, and checking records
- Answering phone queries and directing customers to the relevant department.
- Daily and Weekly Reports
- General customers queries both internal and external
- Ticket maintenance and reporting
- Creating and maintaining a schedule for our Engineers
Key Skills Required
- Able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Good understanding of scheduling, customer service, operations, and processes.
- Ability to demonstrate basic troubleshooting skills.
- Good working knowledge of using MS Office to a competent level within an office environment, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and professional ability dealing with internal and external customers.
- Have a mature outlook with proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively.
- Extremely organised, with high attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to motivate yourself and others to ensure that work is carried out according to the schedule.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction.
- Have proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Taking care of our Team Members is most importance to us:
You will enjoy our broad range of attractive benefits which enables you and our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, with benefits such as:
- Competitive Salaries
- Free car parking
- Full Kitchen Available
- Hot Beverages Available
- Relaxed Dress Code
- 1 hour from Dublin Airport
- Easy Commute – Avoid the Traffic Jams
- Accessible from M9 from either Dublin or Waterford
- Self-Development Program to Support further learning.
- Regular Social Events.
- Bike to Work Scheme Available
Reference ID: ADMIN012022
Application deadline: 16/01/2022
Expected start date: 01/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From €25,000.00 per year
Company is adhering to all parts of the COVID-19 advice